LoRaWAN(tm) temperature sensor
Ready for connection to TTN (The Things Network) ABP mode.
- Wireless (LoRaWAN) connection to your own or any public TTN LoRaWAN gateway.
- Up to 10km range (outdoors - direct line of site).
- Built in temperature sensor on 2m cable (other lengths available).
- Easy to install, simple to configure.
- Single status LED shows operational status.
- Low power usage
- Includes 240Vac power adapter
- ABP mode, TTN Frame counter (no downlink option)
- The temperature is measured using a silicon chip digital sensor providing greater accuracy and repeatability than other common/low cost sensing methods.
- Standard temperature sensing range is from -30 to +65 degrees C.
- Optional extended sensing range is from -55 to +125 degrees C. (please contact us for details)
- 1 x LS101AU sensor box
- 1 x xPSU01 power supply
- 1 x temperature probe attached to the sensor box
- 2 x mounting screws
- 1 x Mounting template
- 1 x Quick-start guide
|Dimensions||145 x 48 x 28mm|
|Weight (all items)||200g|
|Supply||5V dc via Micro USB connector|
|Power||Less than 1W|
|Environment||0-50 Deg C, Non-condensing|
|Temperature range||-30 to +65 Deg C|
|Temperature resolution||0.1 Deg C|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 0.5 (optional +/-0.1 after calibration)|
|Temperature update interval||Approx. every 3 minutes (configurable)|
|Temperature measurement mode||Single reading each update interval