Water tank level sensor (up to 5 meters deep)
- Cellular (4G/LTE/3G) connection.
- Works on all mobile networks.
- Built in temperature sensor on 3m cable.
- Built in rain gauge sensor.
- Easy to install and connect.
- Status LED's show operational status.
- Low power usage
- Includes 240Vac power adapter
You must purchase an annual cellular plan for this sensor to work. The data plan will automatically activate the first time you power on the sensor and expires after one year. You will be automatically invoiced one month before the data plan is due for renewal.
- The temperature is measured using a silicon chip digital sensor providing greater accuracy and repeatability than other common/low cost sensing methods.
- Standard temperature sensing range is from -30 to +65 degrees C.
- Optional extended sensing range is from -55 to +125 degrees C. (please contact us for details)
- Add sensor to your account by simply entering the sensor box key and serial number
Everything is included
- 1 x QU100 solar powered sensor system
- Aluminium System chassis
- 5m stainless steel pressure sensor
- Temperature probe attached to the sensor box
- Standard Cellular 4G antenna
- 10W Solar panel
- MPPT Solar charger
- 12V battery
- Adjustable mounting feet
|Dimensions||145 x 48 x 28mm|
|Power||Less than 2W|
|Environment||0-50 Deg C, Non-condensing|
|Temperature range||-30 to +65 Deg C|
|Temperature resolution||0.1 Deg C|
|Temperature accuracy||+/- 0.1 after calibration|
|Temperature update interval||Options: every 2, 5, 10 minutes|
|Temperature measurement mode||10 readings averaged over the update interval.|